HOQU is the first decentralized marketing platform that allows merchants and affiliates to interact directly without brokers and ensures fair cost per actions deals based on a smart contracts.
The Blockchain-based affiliate
platform is a market
with a potential turnover
of $200 billion a year!
HOQU IS THE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN-BASED AFFILIATE PLATFORM IN THE WORLD!
- November, 2017 – Development of a CPL smart contract prototype and a decentralized affiliate app.
This is a smart contract prototype that would include base logic for all platform participants. The contract would allow an affiliate net, an offer, or a lead to be added, and would allow the process to be monitored. A prototype of a decentralized web application, used by affiliates to view leads, offers, and vital statistics.
- January, 2018 – Development of different types of smart contracts (CPA, CPL, CPC, CPS, CPI)
A production version of smart contracts capable of managing all rewards types. All logic necessary to manage and process networks, offers and leads will be implemented. Information viewing using multiple reporting segments and breakdowns.
- February, 2018 – Tracking services for different smart contract types.
Tracking service applications, responsible for collecting data from affiliates. Automated building of a lead data, submission of leads to the platform and processing of life-cycle events.
- March, 2018 – Release of a decentralized app for merchants/affiliates.
A production version of the decentralized web application used by affiliates and merchants. Functionality would include adding, monitoring and management of offers and leads by system’s own affiliates and merchants. Multi-segment statistical reporting.
- May, 2018 – Release of a decentralized app for affiliate networks.
A production version of the decentralized web application used by the affiliate networks. Functionality would include adding, monitoring and management of offers and leads by system’s own affiliates and merchants. Multi-segment statistical reporting.
- September, 2018 – Launch of the world’s first decentralized affiliate network based on the HOQU platform.
Unveiling of the production version of the decentralized HOQU platform. Demonstration of the main platform processes, adding of offers and leads.
- October, 2018 – Release of a decentralized application for operators and administrators of an appeal center.
A production version of the web application, used by operators and administrators of appeal centers. Applications for affiliates and merchants will include functionality to appeal actions of the opposing side and to respond to disputes sent your way. Introduction of the trust rating system.
- February, 2019 – Mobile apps for decentralized applications.
A production version of the mobile app, that would allow all work to be done from a mobile device. It would be possible to create snapshots of all statistical reports to be accessible while working offline, as well as the delayed creation of leads and emailing of exported report outputs.
Main Sale Parameters: 20% Bonus
Main Sale: 27.11.2017 – 26.02.2018
Sales Volume on Main Sale: 137,777,640 HQX
Hard cap on Main Sale: 25,527 ETH
Price on Main Sale: 1 HQX = 0.0002 ETH or 1 ETH = 5,000 HQX
Minimum Buying Transaction: 0.1 ETH
Maximum Buying Transaction: Unlimited